• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Air-Force.ca colour issues

dimsum

Army.ca Myth
Mentor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've noticed in the last while (since the colour scheme has been changed) that the Air-Force.ca colours aren't working out.  In boxes where you type replies and messages, both the font and background colours are very similar so you can't see what you're typing.  Is this a sneaky effort to switch everyone to army instead?  ;D

Now that you mention it, sounds good to me and while we are at it, how about calling it the

:snowman:" Canadian Army Air Corps" :snowman:

Lots of Cheer.  ;D  :christmas happy:

Dimsum, thanks for letting me know... it should be much easier to work with now. :)

Seems fixed for me... can you describe an example of a text box where you can't see your text? (E.G. the reply box for this thread, the search bar, etc.)

Thanks
Mike

I couldn't see my typing in my previous reply, but I am happy to say I can see clearly now.  Hopefully the fix was also applied to logging in (I'm not logged in forever) and anywhere else.

Thanks!

FastEddy said:
Now that you mention it, sounds good to me and while we are at it, how about calling it the

:snowman:" Canadian Army Air Corps" :snowman:

Lots of Cheer.  ;D  :christmas happy:

What"s wrong with Fleet Air Arm?

Glad to hear it take2, the old style info was probably cached and it took a while to update.

Cheers and Merry Christmas
Mike

Back