• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Advice for RMC Infantry Officer Application [ARTS]

Reaction score
Hey,
I did my CFAT yesterday and the recruiter told me I did very good for Infantry Officer. I am doing my Medical and Interview soon.

My Grade 11 grades were:
English: 80
French: 81
Functions: 77
Physics:82
Media Arts:96
Religion:87
Psychology:86
Biology:85

I just started Grade 12.

I do Army Cadets and I'm a Sergeant and I'm involved in my community Youth group, (I was its ex-Vice President). What can I do to improve my extra-curriculars and about how many volunteer hours would you recommend? As well as any tips to make me more competitive especially as I finish grade 12.

Thank you, in advance.

Hey, I got the test in a few weeks, I'm honestly around the same boat as you for grades and age, I also going in as an Infantry Officer for RMC. What kind of questions did you get on the test? Were there any confusing or hard ones, could you let me know what I should study for that was unexpected?

Hey, I got the test in a few weeks, I'm honestly around the same boat as you for grades and age, I also going in as an Infantry Officer for RMC. What kind of questions did you get on the test? Were there any confusing or hard ones, could you let me know what I should study for that was unexpected?
You need the distance, time, speed stuff down. The rest is typical CFAT questions you see on YouTube.
Work on your ratios a lot.
Know how to convert fractions to decimals and vice versa to measure the scale between values.
Also, just work on some problem-solving questions on the army.ca website, free military test questions or YouTube's.

It's actually not that hard, just get the usual tips down and if you don't know an answer, go with your intuition.

Hey, I got the test in a few weeks, I'm honestly around the same boat as you for grades and age, I also going in as an Infantry Officer for RMC. What kind of questions did you get on the test? Were there any confusing or hard ones, could you let me know what I should study for that was unexpected
The CFAT has an NDA attached to it, so individual questions cannot be discussed.
However it is grade 10 math, a vocabulary test, and then spatial awareness questions (folding a cube, or unfolding a cube).
Do the practice CFAT tests (many of them are free) and that should give you an idea of what to study and what to practice.

Back