• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Accepted to MARS??

iconn

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, just got accepted to MARS for this summer. Curious if I'm gonna be seeing anyone in BC!
Leave a post on this thread so we might know who is who.

I'm still waiting to get the reply on doing NETPO (or MARS-2 or whatever the hell it's called now... seems everyone calls it a different thing) this summer, so... we shall see.

Frederik G said:
I'm still waiting to get the reply on doing NETPO (or MARS-2 or whatever the hell it's called now... seems everyone calls it a different thing) this summer, so... we shall see.
Naval Environmental Training Programme - Officers (aka "son of MARS II")

I'm out to IAP/BOTP On April 7th

Were you at the NOAB last month?

Gino, if these folk are shads (and i mean that fondly), they will be our neighbours all summer doing their basic, n'est ce pas?

Rhibwolf said:
Gino, if these folk are shads (and i mean that fondly), they will be our neighbours all summer doing their basic, n'est ce pas?

Hey Hey now,

I put in for the full meal deal ;) ;D

Well SBruce, if its full meal you want, its probably what you'll get.  Me, I'm Log, so I don't go in for cannibalism, but its yours for the taking mate.  If you are doing MARS courses this summer, you will probably get to appreciate what that means.  Of course, there are a lot of great folk in that trade too.....

Back