• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

9/11 Truth Conference held in Vancouver

Greymatters

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I was doing some work on security conferences and came across this little gem:

http://www.v911truth.org/conference2007.html

Overview: "The Vancouver 9/11 Truth Society will host an international conference to expose the realities, myths, omissions and distortions of the official narrative of the events of September 11th, 2001, and present evidence which contradicts what the public has been told about that fateful day, and evidence that has been ignored. Presenters will detail the numerous reasons why a new, full, and impartial investigation into 9/11 is required.  The theme of the conference is “9/11, Canada and the New World Order – Reclaiming Our Destiny” and will focus not only on what occurred, on September 11th, but will also look critically at what has been done, and is being done today, by our governments (both abroad and domestically) with 9/11 as the justification, and will question the legitimacy of the War on Terror."

Not only are they on the Internet but they're having their own conferences now too!

Good god!

Every 'serious' freakshow from coast to coast, just might be there! or at least the local ones, ha!

Some people have way too much time on their hands...

Cheers,

Wes

Haggis said:
Awww crap... I missed it!
The late announcement was part of the conspiracy to keep you from this conspiracy conference  ;D

Journeyman said:
The late announcement was part of the conspiracy to keep you from this conspiracy conference   ;D

:salute:  Wooah!  They're gooood! :salute:

This is the great thing about democracy :), freedom of speech and association :)

If i was there i would go...might be interesting good to keep your mind open to ideas and not believe everything your told. But then again if your mainstream thats what you do...

The 9/11 conspiracies have been debunked so many times now that it's ridiculous. I wonder how these people still believe in the myth.

regulator12 said:
If i was there i would go...might be interesting good to keep your mind open to ideas and not believe everything your told. But then again if your mainstream thats what you do...

Does anyone really beleive in this conspiricy crap??

Who knows Reg12, you might run into Elvis with a cheeseburger hanging out of his mouth, if so get me an autograph.

Regards,

Wes

Did you look at some of the credential some of these people have?  I think for some of them its like UFOs and bigfoot, no matter how smart they are there's always a few strange eccentrics in the bunch.

And yes, there are a lot of people who believe in this stuff.  From what I've seen a lot of them belong to the same crowd as anti-globalization/anti-government/anti-war/anarchist crowd.

There is really only one truth to 9/11. Cowardly Terrorists got on a plane, murdered and wounded several people, and left several families without thier loved ones for the rest of thier lives. I did take time to read some of the article, and an event such as this obliviously does not benifit the families of those who were lost that day, and obliviously does not respect them either.

~Rebecca

GreyMatter said:
Did you look at some of the credential some of these people have?  I think for some of them its like UFOs and bigfoot, no matter how smart they are there's always a few strange eccentrics in the bunch.

And yes, there are a lot of people who believe in this stuff.  From what I've seen a lot of them belong to the same crowd as anti-globalization/anti-government/anti-war/anarchist crowd.

Ya, anti this, anti that, just look at their website's links, war resisters etc. At the end of the day they take their welfare cheques without complaint don't they, without government, many 'supporters' would be on the street!

The only people smiling here are the presidents etc of these organisations, who no doubt thrive on 'donations' from the weak minded, living in big homes, driving new cars, and going away for those winters, ha!

So maybe the joke is really on us, ha!

Cheers,

Wes

Why am I not surprised that this occurred in Vancouver. It didn't make the mainstream media here. I don't know if I am impressed that the media chose to ignore it or... more impressed that something this weird wasn't odd enough to be worth mentioning....

I am tempted to think they deliberately chose to ignore it.  9/11 is old news for them thar crowd.

What kills me about the conspiracy theorists (Rosie O'Donnell included) is that they suppose that G.W. et al were able to pull this off in just a few short months, without any leaks or forewarning, but are total idiots at EVERYTHING else that they do!

(BTW: I did 9/11, I killed Kennedy and I was also Jack the Ripper.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it!)

:D

Back