• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2010 CFL Playoff thread

I'm still in shock.

Still pulling for the Riders for the next game.  I guess I have no choice but to root for Montreal next weekend.

The Riders - everyone's second favourite team. Go Riders! All the way to the Grey Cup!!!

Hawk

Wow. Occam, I was about to congratulate you on a great prediction for the final score of the Lions vs. Riders game, but... wow. After the last game, I'm now almost down to my cuticles. Wow. On to overtime. I'll be down to my knuckles by the time this is over.

RoughRiders - Winners in Second Overtime!!! :mg:

Prediction for next year -  Travis Lulay - Beware!!

That was quite the game...could've gone either way a few times.

Next weekend:  I'll take Montreal by 21, and Calgary by 7.

Occam, I say you cheer for the Argos  ;)...that way if the Argos win the Grey Cup you can say your team lost to the champs!  ;D

Dou You said:
Occam, I say you cheer for the Argos  ;)...that way if the Argos win the Grey Cup you can say your team lost to the champs!  ;D

Well, I would, but the Cats didn't lose to the Argos.  The Ticats lost to the Ticats.  ;) 

Well, that....and the Argos haven't an icecube's hope in Hades against the ground and aerial thumping they're going to get from Montreal.

Occam said:
Well, I would, but the Cats didn't lose to the Argos.  The Ticats lost to the Ticats.  ;) 

Well, that....and the Argos haven't an icecube's hope in Hades against the ground and aerial thumping they're going to get from Montreal.

Very well said...I must say I like your pick of the Als by 21, but I'm thinking you might have the wrong team in the other game. I'm thinking the Riders by 7 in that one...it should be a good game (the only good one this week  ;)). But then again, I think the better Grey Cup matchup would be between the Stamps and Als, not the Riders and Als. I guess we have to just watch it all play out. It should be interesting.

GO RIDERS!!!  :nod:

here's our little guy Baxter during last year's Grey Cup, cheering on Grandpa Mack's "Gophers"...

http://twitpic.com/38e49k

Looks like I missed Montreal delivering a good thumping.  I was stuck in the bathroom sealing grout and painting...damn bathroom reno.  At least the wife has taken over the paint roller so I can tune in the west final....looks like the beer (and everything else) is very frosty out there!!!

Retired AF Guy said:
Riders and Montreal Rematch!!  :D :D

I'm willing to bet that someone has learned how to count to 12 and -stop- this year.  ;)

Cleo Lemon is probably the worst quarterback I've ever seen in the CFL.

PuckChaser said:
Cleo Lemon is probably the worst quarterback I've ever seen in the CFL.
Ricky Foggie.  He was horrible.  Though Anthony Cavillo was pretty bad...once.

Well, here's my prediction for the big game:

Final score: 68 to 65, in fifth overtime, on a field goal attempt following a penalty for illegal formation - no end.

You fill in the teams as your heart tells you !

Bonne chance to all (who can understand the first two words - whoops that means Montreal: Go Als Go!).

Back