• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

15 things not to do in Wal-Mart.

lol..that would be great!! guys we should really change the title of this to
"15 Things TO Do In Wal -Mart"

those are great. i have seen other things not to do at places like macdonalds. if i can find it i will post it

Here's a great one...(seen it before)

16. Walk to the toy department with a lot of friends (namely ones who do stupid sh#t) and grab Nerf guns and start a Nerf War in the store. Ray Guns and anything that makes noise works too.

Actually, my buddy and I were in a Wal-mart and found those toy guns that shoot the small-yellow balls. Well anyways, we began to have a great shootout amongst the shoppers, and even had the 1 store employee laughing at us. Course that only lasted till the manager was spotted. But using wal-mart employees as human shields was great fun :D Too bad i'm not that young anymore  ::)

I've always wondered what would happen if I played either Kill Bill, American Pie 2, or Porky's at Wal Mart :)

OK this one is stupid, me and 8 friends of mine one summer of total boredom decided we would put on our American Cam suits and charge the front doors of a Mall, literally 9 teenaged guys charging through the front door at dusk yelling a screaming at full tilt. Man some people took off like a shot. We ran clean through the mall and out the back hehehehe I'm laughing just remembering that.

We also did the same thing in a park with super soakers. We charged at each other accross an open part of the park and soaked each other then took off the ways we came

Back