• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

X‘s

army

Inactive
Reaction score
X‘s amp O‘s, LDA, passing gas, CDS letter

Posted by Jules Deschenes from Canada on March 05, 1999 at 19:19:24:

I am trying to play catch up and continue my on web education. What are X‘s O‘s in military parlance? What is LDA? and where does it fit in? Which CDS letter by whom. Now as for passing gas ---- some people have an aversion to letting anything escape their body in the deadly fear of possible loss of life. On the other hand, retaining this perssure creates internal stress. The first thing you realize is that you feel bloated and then lethargic. Some people don"t belch, fart or perspire and if they didn‘t nag or bitch they would explode. This individual notice the political correctness has never ridden on a motorcycle for any great distance. Because after such a ride your cojones and willy have to sometimes be pried out of your shorts. I would like an answer to my tree questions and I rely on at least one of you Dav, Mike B, Mike D or PJ to assist. Now go to your rooms and come out fighting!

Re: X‘s amp O‘s, LDA, passing gas, CDS letter

Posted by a soldier from Canada on March 05, 1999 at 20:23:04:

In Reply to: X‘s O‘s, LDA, passing gas, CDS letter posted by Jules Deschenes on March 05, 1999 at 19:19:24:

Those who don‘t say **** even after there mouth has been crammed full of it are X‘s, spitting it out makes you an O. Did I say that?

Back