• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB: 64 Pattern Rucksack

I have one with a good aftermarket bag.  PM me if you're interested.

morris400 said:
also want to buy a 64 ruck or frame.

If your profile is right, and you are with the 746 in calgary, check crown surplus. A few of my buddies have gotten lucky lately and found frames there. Or you can purchace a US ALICE frame (from lots of places), don't know how they compare as I have never tried the ALICE, but it's very similar in design.

PJGary said:
If your profile is right, and you are with the 746 in calgary, check crown surplus. A few of my buddies have gotten lucky lately and found frames there. Or you can purchace a US ALICE frame (from lots of places), don't know how they compare as I have never tried the ALICE, but it's very similar in design.

I find the US ALICE frame to be heads over heels improved in virtually every faucet EXCEPT comfort - albeit it's only sliiiightly less comfortable then the 64 Frame. Noted that comfort is definitely a personal opinion.

Guys are now using alice frame here in Petawawa as the 64 frame is hard to get.  From the feeback I have gotten they are happy with it.

There is a dozen 64 Frames complete with 82 pattern shoulder straps and kidney pads at Family Outfitters in Fredericton, NB, if anyone is local.  70 bucks with tax.

Back