• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Working link for CFAO

Taptrick

Inactive
Reaction score
I realized the CFAO's link in the topic "References" doesn't work (error 404) and a few people are looking for them.

So here's a working link to the Canadian Forces Administrative Orders:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060205180529/www.admfincs.forces.gc.ca/admfincs/subjects/cfao/toc_e.asp

Sneaky. Others may wish to note that this index is out of date as of 2006. Some CFAOs stay unchanged for decades, others not so much. I wouldn't take it as gospel in any case.

gcclarke said:
Sneaky. Others may wish to note that this index is out of date as of 2006. Some CFAOs stay unchanged for decades, others not so much. I wouldn't take it as gospel in any case.

However, it`s better than nothing when you do not have DWAN access - pulling the CFAOs from the internet is another in a long list of DND IM/IT foolishness.  It would be nice if someone, somewhere, would stand up to TB and say "Yes, they don`t meet the `Common look and feel`standard, but they are required information, so we`re leaving them online."

Far easier to do nothing and incovenience everyone, I guess...

Back