• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Woman aims to become world's fattest

• Thread starter Thread starter MikeL
  • Start date Start date
M

MikeL

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1027360/woman-aims-to-become-worlds-fattest

An obese mother in the US is trying to put on weight in order to become the world's fattest woman.

Donna Simpson, from New Jersey, weighs 273kg but told the Daily Mail newspaper she had her heart set on reaching her goal weight of 1000lb (450kg) in two years.

The 42-year-old already holds the title of the world's fattest mother after giving birth to her daughter in 2007 when she weighed 241kg.

"I'd love to be 1000lb ... it might be hard though, running after my daughter keeps my weight down," Ms Simpson told the Daily Mail.

Ms Simpson, who needs a mobility scooter to go shopping, eats huge amounts of junk food each week and tries to move as little as possible so she doesn't burn off as many calories.

"I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favourite," she said.

Ms Simpson said she also loved eating sushi and would often eat 70 big pieces in one go.

Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said.

To put on enough weight, Ms Simpson will need to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is six times the recommended daily intake for women.

In order to pay for the enormous amounts of food she is eating — her weekly grocery bill is $815 — Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.

I understand being comfortable in your own body... but there are limits...

What has happened to the world...

That's crazy!!  :o

Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.
^ ^
That is just sick. 
7.gif

PMedMoe said:
That's crazy!!  :o
^ ^
That is just sick. 
7.gif

I agree...who would pay to watch that???????

JesseWZ said:
I understand being comfortable in your own body... but there are limits...

What has happened to the world...

I don't think being this large would be comfortable in any way...But ehh what ever makes you happy I guess, My love for running just went up a couple notches after reading this. I think people should be forced to do weekly exercise lol just my opinion 8)

fischer10 said:
I agree...who would pay to watch that???????

That is nothing in compare to some things people would pay to watch online.

I am so ashamed of being a human being right now... This has achieved what all those animal-rights groups and environmental activists never could...

"weighs 273kg but told the Daily Mail newspaper she had her heart set on reaching her goal weight of 1000lb (450kg) in two years."

Where I used to work, we had a few ( probably more now ) bariatric stretchers that could carry patients weighing up to 850 lbs., at all height positions. If you kept the stretcher at the lowest position, it could carry a 1600 lb patient from the apartment or house into a bus-type ambulance. 
In the house, you can only guess how much patients weigh sometimes. I would consider anyone over 400 lbs. to be bariatric.
There was also a thing called a "transfer-flat" which came in handy. It was flexible and made of heavy duty vinyl. A lot better than the dirty old tarps.
There comes a point in these people's lives that you seldom, if ever, see them again in public. They become shut-ins.
Not all these people live in suburban ranch style bungalows with ramps either. Many live in old Victorian-style homes in the city.
This lady is going to break a lot of hearts backs.

This just isn't right... I heard about "feeder" before... people who get off watching a girl eat but this just tops the cake lol. Why on earth would someone ever do that to their body? Pretty sure her life will be cut very short due to this =\ I wonder who will carry her casket... maybe a forklift?

She better hope Obamacare kicks in before the massive coronary looming in her very near future.

Kat Stevens said:
She better hope Obamacare kicks in before the massive coronary looming in her very near future.

That's similar to my thinking.... who is going to pay for her health care bill once she has her first/second/third heart attack. 

Kat Stevens said:

You get a ticket if you don't wear a seatbelt, or motorcycle helmet, or have a lifejacket in your boat. They tax tobacco and alcohol.
/end of rant
Going to open a six pack, order a pizza and watch "Super-size me" on DVD.
Thanks for listening!

this is just ****ed that's just waste of money, time and life... how many people can they prevent from dying of hunger if it doesn't go to that behemoth?

Ironic to think that guys pay to watch her kill herself gobbling Big Mac's, while a guy on a hunger strike in jail gets force fed.

Normally I wouldn't particularly care about that sort of triviality but the fact that she has a daughter changes the equation. That woman IS going to kill herself and then her daughter will be without a mother (and seriously embarassed when people ask her how her mother died)

That's just plain irresponsible.

No matter how many records she breaks, she'll never be "America's Next Top Model", that's for sure.

Here's a thought to give you Nightmares, her coming down the runway in a Bikini.

Cheers.

FastEddy that thought just haunts me; if I see that happenning, I'll probably shoot myself in the foot to distract myself with the physical pain

And there's obese people who claim it's not their fault and they need special treatment. Hey, do what they want with their own life, but don't claim they're not doing it.

Long Sword said:
And there's obese people who claim it's not their fault and they need special treatment. Hey, do what they want with their own life, but don't claim they're not doing it.

No doubt there are.
But, just like "secret" alcoholics, there are binge eaters who hide their food addiction.

Remember on "The Soprano's"? : "Johnny catches Ginny in their laundry room secretly eating junk food and yells at her for lying to him. Ginny begins to become emotional and tries to convince Johnny that she truly wants to lose weight. Johnny assures her he does not care about how she looks as long as she is happy."
He almost had a guy murdered for making a wise-crack about his wife's weight. But to her loving husband, she was "Rubenesque".

Ms Simpson ( I think that's what they said her name was ) is what some would refer to as a "Big Beautiful Woman" BBW by chubby-chasers.
Others would say plus-size, queen-size, or full-figured.

Back