• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Will I make it to summer BMQ?

• Thread starter Thread starter unreal
  • Start date Start date
U

unreal

Hi, I‘m applying for the reserves, 6th field engineers in North Vancouver. I dropped my registration information off on March 25, 2004. I took my CFAT on April 22, 2004; and I have my medical on May 12, 2004. My recruiter said that I will still make it but it looks like I'll be really close. Any input would be great. Thanks in advance.

cant help ya there bud.....I finished my processing March 2nd and I dont know if im goin to make it to summer bmq...but then again im going reg force....although they say reg force infantry is moving pretty fast.Peace man best of luck to ya. Remember patience is a virtue. It will be worth the wait.

Contact your processing clerk every four weeks, the decision will be made by mid-june. The clerk can tell you where your file is. Ours info the applicant when the files goes to board and when they go to PRes for selection. Once out of the ctr we have very limited ability to querrie as the next level up has fewer people to do the work.

Unreal,

When I applied, I was very close to the cut off rate. So close in fact that I was sworn in on June 27, got my kit on the 28th, and was on my QL2 (now called BMQ) on July 1st!

I don‘t know how things work in Vancouver but, but I‘d say that if they‘re not swamped with paper work or the prioritization of processing other MOC‘s, courses etc. There is a chance, in my opinion a small one, which you‘ll get in for the summer.

Just keep your figures crossed, where there‘s a will there‘s a way. Hopefully things will workout for you. :)

Originally posted by Royal:
[qb] Contact your processing clerk every four weeks, the decision will be made by mid-june. [/qb]
Would this apply to the BMQ starting June 28 in Shilo? I‘m currently on a co-op job and hope to be able to give 2 weeks notice if I‘m accepted to BMQ. My fingers are crossed big-time, mind you, that I do make BMQ; regardless of how tight the timeframe might be.

Thanks

I just passed the cfat test today and well i go for my interview/medical on the 13th and they said i should make it to BMQ no problem.(for the summer)

Back