• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wierdness in Perth WA

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
This in on nineMSN on Wed!

Truly bizarre.
---------------------------------
Penis slicer fails to appear in WA court
Wednesday Oct 10 16:00 AEST
An Aboriginal elder accused of unlawful wounding, after slicing another man's penis with a razor blade during an initiation ritual, has failed to appear in a West Australian court.

Kimberley man Clarrie Murphy, 50, was charged with unlawful wounding last week after he used a razor blade to cut a 23-year-old man's penis twice at his request in a Perth park.

Doctors estimate the younger man lost half a litre of blood.

Murphy was due to appear in the Perth Magistrates Court on Wednesday but failed to appear.

Chief Magistrate Stephen Heath issued a bench warrant for Murphy's arrest.

----------------------------------------------

Discuss.

Wes

Wesley  Down Under said:
Kimberley man Clarrie Murphy, 50, was charged with unlawful wounding last week after he used a razor blade to cut a 23-year-old man's penis twice at his request in a Perth park.

At whose request?

"Murphy, can you cut my dork please?" or "Young man, may I cut your dork?"

The bloke in question is an Aboriginal elder who was approached by the young feller who then asked him to carry out a ritual involving the young blokes member. It went wrong and as a result the young bloke ended up in hospital.

It was a Aboriginal ritual. Nothing weird or disgraceful. Everyone believes in different things. The young bloke believes the older bloke could help him and it went wrong. Same way white mans religions get it wrong.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/10/05/2051533.htm?site=wa

Hale said:
Same way white mans religions get it wrong.

What do you mean.....we just put them up on crosses, give them kool-aid, etc. to help them......don't we?  :)

GAP said:
What do you mean.....we just put them up on crosses, give them kool-aid, etc. to help them......don't we?  :)
Haha, thats actually exactly what i meant.
No, my understanding of this is that its a kind of "Manhood" ceromony that WA Koori's practice. The Elder nicks (its supposed to be a small cut) the young chaps penis and the scar will tell all those who have a look that he's a man according to Aboriginal tradition. I dont think your supposed to lose half your blood and almost die from it through...Sounds like he could have used some of that Cordial GAP was talking about! ;D

Old fella prolly just sneezed as he was doing the teeny tiny cut.
You all know what happened when you sneeze - ya close your eyes the body convulses & the razor hand goes "chop"

It was an honest mistake.... really officer

Back