• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why don't this site have a Personals section?

• Thread starter Thread starter whitefang2004
  • Start date Start date
W

whitefang2004

Hey just been visiting the personals section in the US Army's website. Why don't you guys have one here?

Mainly because we are not here to provide a dating/introduction service.

Hey! I was just curious ok? There was no need to talk to me like that!   Quote" you just prove there is no intelligent life in your universe".

Talk to you like what? You asked a question I gave it....my quote is my signature and has been for quite some time. Take a pill dude.

You just prove there is no intelligent life in your universe.

That's in Ex's sig. He says that to everyone, on every post. ;)

This site don't have a personal section because it would be rampant with typographical and grammatical errors.  For instance the use of "don't" instead of "doesn't"...

Single tall white scrawny male, seeking Kate Beckinsale.

Don't forget to mention the fabulous tan line... right across your forehead... ;)

*looking for single sailor gal...must be able to tie knots and lots of them*  >:D

Also looking for sailor girl..preferably with the proper documentation to verify said fact...tricky bos'ns

I haven't developed my forehead tan-line this summer yet, sadly..  :(

::) Oh, oh yes, the beret tan line is a must! Or the lovely tan that starts from your wrists and covers your hands... Makes me look fabulous when I wear my tank tops in civie world. Don't forget to mention the birth control hair cuts that are so endearing on all military boys...

But really though. You can get to know certain individuals on your own time and from your own life. If you want to meet some military girls, I'd suggest going to MSN or ICQ or some sort of messenger system and looking up 'Military' in their interests.

This site has other topics of interest. If You're looking to meet someone try militarymatchmaker.com if you post a pic you'd get a weeks worth of trial membership.

Let's not forget about the infamous "Don't shit in your own backyard" train of thought...

Isn't it "don't dip your pen in the company inkwell"?  More private sector, I suppose, but still relates...  :)

B.N.S.

Back