• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who is going for BMQ in St-Jean on the August 23rd????

Heavy_Duty391

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to know if anyone going to St-Jean for their BMQ at the same as I am?? ;D  Good to know bfre we leave!!!!!!! :warstory:
Just post here with the trade you are going for....
CHEERS :cdn:
RGR OUT  :salute:

infantry, I leave from edmonton august 14th :) Need to work on my god damn running... Stats 6'5" 245 lbs, hopefully the ruck marches will be easier for me though lol. Anyways see ya there bud :) my name's Jesse.

they told me august 23 ....but no official call yet !!! im ricardo candelon nice to meet u all  :salute:

Lerick said:
they told me august 23 ....but no official call yet !!!
Same deal here. Might see you there, might not... ::) You'll know me by the hawaiian shirt. Hence tikiguy.

i got the call....august 22 bmq start... :salute:...im 6'4 200lbs yea im skinny  :salute:

:salute:I got Sworn in Thursday (Aug 4th) woohoo !!!! What a feeling huh !!! I'm so proud of my achievement...My BMQ start in St-Jean the 23rd but we need to be there on the 22nd before noon, I'm taking the train on the 21st at night and will be at the train station in Mtl at 0815 in the morning (if the train is on time that is...lol), then if there is no one in uniform to pick me up I have to take the taxi to get to St-Jean.  All that I have to do bfre noon, wow, should be fun...Anyone else taking the train on the 21st and getting to Mtl on the 22nd in the morning........
Just a question, where do we go when we get there, which building are we going when we get there???
Hope to see you guys over there....
Cheers
RGR OUT
Caroline oups now its PTE Audet  :cdn: :warstory:

Heavy_Duty391 said:
Just a question, where do we go when we get there, which building are we going when we get there???

Trust me...you realy can't miss it  ;D

Then just follow the signs.  If you look the building straight on you will see a set of covered stairs.  The entrance to the recruit school is to the right of that about 50 meters or so on the ground level.

Y'know what'd be cool? If we all got Army.ca shirts so we'd know each other at St. Jean. Plus we'd support the fellow that gave us this cool site. I'm going to look into that. I think he lives not to far from me. Mike? You're in the OCR right? :warstory:

Back