• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who can tell me if I'm merit listed??? God I want to Know!!!

Federalist_frog

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone, ;D im kinda new here but some friends told me that you guys could help me. They told me that someone in the forum was able to know if a candidate was merit listed.
I have finish all tests and I gave to the CFRC the last report from my ophtalmologist on jan. 18th (got lasered...) By the way all my post-op check is done... no more to do..  :D
I'm a previous member of the forces and I am missing it a lot... it's why I want to re-join... need to serve to something greater than my own little "myself".
So if anyone knows the name of the person who could help me.. or if the person read this.. plz contact me, I would be really grateful to you all for that... Thanks again..

A proud Federalist frog  :salute:    :cdn:    :salute:

Just call your recruitment center and ask them if you have been merit listed or not!

Travel to the land of Oz and there you will find a road that leads to a wise man, inquire of him nicely for another great man called "Kincanucks."
He may tell you if you inquire nicely.

No jokes, pm Kincanucks and ask. If you know's he'll tell you.
He's great!

Just call your recruiter or stop in to the office and they can tell you. I walked in last week and they told me I was already merit listed. I need to pass ACS now though.. *gulp* :)

Zach

Back