• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the size of your......hometown?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bo
  • Start date Start date

Population of the town you grew up in?

• Total voters

Bo

Inactive
Reaction score
Montreal  ;D. How about everyone else?

I was born in Edmonton Ab. then I moved to Hamilton Ont. bothpretty big cities.

I went from Woodstock, NB - population 5000 or so, to Phoenix - 5th largest City in th US

Grew up in High Level, AB...town of about 2300 right now. I am now living in Edmonton, AB for now, so that's quite the change. My new hometown (my family moved yesterday) is now Fort Vermilion, AB...a town of about 500.  :o

I don't even know Hamilton's population.. sheesh...  :-\

Edmonton for about three more weeks. Then I'm so outta here.... for 6 months.

I am from Saskatchewan, and I was born in Saskatoon (200,000), but my family all comes from Quill Lake (490). I lived in Sydney (4,100,000) Australia for 10 yrs, and now reside on Bribie Island (17,000) in Queensland Australia, www.bribie.com.au www.bribiersl.com.au which is about 70km from Brisbane (1,400,000) where I work out of Gallipoli Barracks in Enoggera.

Cheers,

Wes

I'm originally from Mississauga....the population is around 500,000 something.  But now I live in Hamilton which is fairly close to Mississauga.  I hate Mississauga now though, its turned into a suburban hell!

Born in Moscow, Russia, grew up in Ottawa, ON; both obviously huge although I don't have the exact numbers.  But the nicest place I ever lived was in a small corner of Nepean, ON.  There's nothing like knowing your neighbors.

Born and raised in Scarborough pop=600,000 approx, until Scarborough was forced into amalgamation with the other cities in Metro, to Become Toronto (The "MegaCity") pop=2million approx.

Fredericton New Brunswick, good ol freddy beach, i think has a population of 50,000, it seemed really small to me. I'm now in Edmonton and it doesnt seem that big cause I don't leave my neighborhood often hehe.

Born and bred in Toronto, which I believe has now inched up to 2.5 million.  Will be moving to Burlington very soon, which Cpl. Thompson mentioned a few words about.  Speaking of which, I know absolutely nobody there...

Grew up in Chatham Ont......Huge place....lol.  Now in Vancouver BC.  8)

I am currently in Sudbury population of about 140,000 but was raised in Nova Scotia, good old HRM..

I live in Dartmouth, Hrm i guess....i think we have 350,000..someone know for sure?

My hometown's bigger than YOUR hometown!!! ;D
Hong Kong, China...estimated 6,898,686 heads as of July 2005

Back