• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What comes after the Interview?

navy123

Inactive
Reaction score
I had an interview with a career counselor about a week ago (July 2012) and the interview went very well. I did all my medical and other testing back in December of 2011. I know that it takes a while for the medical stuff to get looked at (I have glasses) but I was wondering what comes next? How long should I expect to wait before I get a call back if I get a call back? I'm really competitive and have been volunteering for the SJA. I applied for RMS Clerk and NESOP, both navy. Also when should I start calling the recruiting centre to see what is going on with my file? A month from my interview, two weeks or what? Any insight would be great! Thanks

If all goes well you will be merit listed. Sometimes they call when this happens, sometimes they don't. So keep in touch with the RC. Maybe give them a call in a couple weeks.

Once merited you could be selected soon, not so soon or never. There is never a guarantee of a job offer until you get that call

KingofKeys said:
You will get a PID.

Careful - someone might get that confused with Port Inspection Diver...or worse, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.  Yuck.

MM

CDN Aviator said:
More waiting.

As our friendly neighbourhood AESOp said, A whole lot of waiting.

Selections for Traffic Tech has passed and so phone calls are rolling out. I'm so anxious waiting for that job offer phone call that I have a hard time sleeping some nights. I've never wanted to do something so badly in my life before.

Back