• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wear ARMY.CA red and support a good cause

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
All,

You can now show your support for our soldiers by wearing red Army.ca shirts on Friday.

The new red shirts are being sold for $24 each, however this time around I'll be donating $10 from each shirt sold to the RCR Hospital Packs for wounded soldiers.

Sorry, I don't have any photos of the shirts yet, they're on order and due to arrive late this week or early next. I'll post a photo as soon as they arrive. In the mean time, I'll queue up pre-orders on a first come, first served basis and ship them out ASAP so people can have them for November 3rd.

I have around 20 shirts coming in, so we should be able to raise over $200 for the wounded through this effort. I'll keep a running tally in this thread.

Your support is, as always, appreciated!

Cheers
Mike

Add that to the Tan one I just ordered.............I guess I will take that OT shift tonight. :crybaby:

Ok, so far that's 2 shirts and $20 for the Hospital Packs. Thanks!

I'm in for one as well. Let me get home and then I'll send payment.

Excellent.  I think this is a great idea and am hoping it encourages some more of you "men" to wear red on Fridays  :).  I've got my red shirts already, but I can always use more.  I hope to see some of you out at the Edmonton rally on November 3rd wearing your red army.ca shirts.

I'm in!  Just let me know how to send the coin.

Hi Spanky,

You can order the red shirts off the list here:

http://army.ca/store

If you don't like PayPal then Certapay, cheque, Money Order, etc will do the trick. BTW I confirmed the numbers and it looks like we'll be raising more like $300 for the hospital packs once it's all said and done.

Cheers
Mike

I gotta say, as a recipient of one of those RCR Hospital Packs, this seems like a very very worth while cause.

Count me in for a shirt.  :cdn: :salute:

I agree and think it is a very good cause........and my supply of Red shirts is rather sparse.......My PT Tees are getting rather ratty.  I'll drop you an order in the morning when I can write better......night!

How would y'all feel about an American wearing the shirt? I would just like to do something to help out. Mr. Bobbitt if you will tell me if it is any different to order from the US I will get it out asap. If y'all don't mind?  AMA

amberaston, no problems at all. If you can, maybe add a couple of dollars for shipping to the US.

Thanks for the support all! I'll do a tally of where we stand shortly.

Mike,

can you put aside a XL and a Medium for me. Upon confirmation, the MO will be in the mail.

Consider it done. PM me with your mailing address, as I'm getting things together to ship as soon as the shirts arrive.

Thanks
Mike

P.S. We've already broken the $100 mark for our donation to the Hospital Packs - nice work!

Just ordered mine, and will start wearing it on my Friday workouts.

GREAT idea!

Don't judge me because I don't want the shirt...
I wear a black shirt every day (work!)

But Mike, you can paypal $10 from my account (like the subscription)
towards the cause. 

We need to support our own.

Back