• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

VR - 3B post release

Broken1

Reaction score
I am looking for some information regarding my VR. It's somthing that bothers me on a daily basis, as I released voluntarily due to the lack of medical care and or help in the Caf. I was on numerous t-cat and P-cats. 13 years served and many surgeries. I had a medical release roughly 2 years prior to my VR. I canceled my medical release due to enjoying the Caf and thinking that I could still serve in some capacity. I was told as long as I could pass the fitness test they would keep me. (My mistake) even though I put up with the pain for the weeks to come. I felt like I was mislead by the medical staff. After pulling my 3B release I attempted to get an occupational transfer on numerous occasions with little success. As my pain got worse and the medical system didn't seem to kean to help and maybe it was because I pulled my medical release. I was told by the M.O that if I was to release, I would most likely receive a medical release once again. Which did not happen. I feel like I have missed out on a lot of benefits later on in life(pension) currently as I sit on Vocational rehab , and nothing seem to be getting any better, I find it bothersome yo think that after all I've been through, the Caf still wiped their hands clean. Has anyone ever seen a medical release from a VR post release? Thanks for any insight.

Back