• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Visiting the Dentist on BMQ...

gunner10

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if they do dentist check ups, and cleanings during bmq(reg force)!?!? For somebody who has not gone to the dentist in a little while for a random check up, should it be ideal to go pay a visit to the dentist before leaving for bmq? Or wait until I get on course to see a dentist. What would worse case senario be if you went to see the dentist on bmq and you had a cavity or needed some major work done, could you get kicked off course?                       

Thanks!

being kicked off for having a cavity..lol.. no chance. I haven't gone through/completed BMQ yet, but I've read/been told there is a dentist checkup in like week 5 or 6.. if ya need work done they'll let ya know then..but the work doesn't get done until after bmq and depending on your training schedule (course dates/free time/location) it could be awhile (training is #1), also probably depends on the dental problem.

You will have to see the dentist at one point during basic - when they do it now I have no idea.  Any work that needs to be done will be done when you are posted to where ever for  your Trade Training in all likelihood.

MM

On your trades training, and most likely your BMQ, they will only do what absolutely has to be done.  For example, they will not do a cleaning.  If you haven't had one in a long time and don't want to wait (and don't mind paying), I would suggest getting one done before you get in.  When you get to your posting, there may be a long wait.  ::)
If you have cavities that are not bothering you, wait for BMQ (or later).

Back