• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Transfer and remuster

elizabeth

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering how long it takes to put in a transfer and a remuster. I'm transfering from Yorkton to S'toon and remustering from arty to service. I'm hear for school and am losing lots of tuition money while I wait. Just curious ~ thanks.

elizabeth said:
Hey, just wondering how long it takes to put in a transfer and a remuster. I'm transfering from Yorkton to S'toon and remustering from arty to service. I'm hear for school and am losing lots of tuition money while I wait. Just curious ~ thanks.
The transfer shouldn't take that long, as long as the ASC and the units are on the ball.  Of course that is dependant on the transfer being contingent on the remuster.  My remuster took about 6-7 months, if I remember correctly.  Which trade in the Svn Bn were you looking at?

I want to be a clerk only becuase I'll be the easiest (physically) while I am in school and I heard that I should be able to get more work. I really, really, really, hope that it won't take 6 months. But I'm reserve so hopefully, it will be quicker. (knock on wood).

Back