• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Training Paths

Cardiff

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm a recently recruited Officer Cadet with a Reserve unit in BC and I'm trying to track down some information on my own.  I've done a few searches and haven't been able to find the information I'm looking for specifically.

That is: is there somewhere I can go to find the current training paths for Officers, including current course names?  The latter part of that has been the biggest struggle.  I've completed Pres BMQ, but I'm trying to determine the accurate name of my next two courses.  I believe CAP = BMOQ-L but there is one course I need to take before that, which I have heard referred to as: BMOQ, BMOQ-2, and BOTP.  Which one is the correct, CURRENT name for it?  These acronyms make my head hurt, when everyone calls it something different.

Thanks and Cheers!

The next course is BMOQ - 2, which used to be BOTP - 2.  As to the changing names and acronyms, you will have to get used to it.  They change all the time.

So I have gathered in my short time in.

Thanks for the clarification.

Back