• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Total Time Online

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
I did a calculation of the total "online" time for all users. Now bear in mind that this is only the tally for registered users, when they're logged in. Guests don't count, nor does it count when you're browsing outside the forums.

Anyone want to take a stab at how many days of total "online time" we've racked up as a community here?

Heh, maybe I should have kept this as a "guess how many jelly beans" type of contest!

I'll post the answer when someone gets within 250 days.

Not yet, but I'd say we'll be there in January. Maybe February at the latest.

Considering that the top 10 online total up to almost 1600 days and there are currently 16786 users....nope, logic isn't working!

Okay, I'll toss in a guess of 17013 days.

(are you going to give us a higher/lower post Mike?)

Wow, you guys are good. Airmich, you almost nailed it. We're currently at 16990 days (46 and a half years), and rising fast. In a couple weeks I'll give another reading to see just how fast we're racking up the time.

George Wallace said:
One week army.ca free anywhere. *

* some army.ca prizes may be subject to conditions. Skill-testing question must be answered. Army.ca staff and their families not eligible for prize. Prize subject to interenet access. Prize not available in the Province of Quebec.

Actually that's the abridged disclaimer... The full, legal disclaimer follows.

Fine Print Disclaimer: Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; offer is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; information is provided as is without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities; not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity employer; a smoke free environment; no shoes, no shirt, no http; quantities are limited while supplies last; if defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself, but return to an authorized WWW service centre; caveat emptor; coitus interruptus; read at your own risk; parental advisory: explicit lyrics; text may contain material some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; keep away from sunlight, pets, and small children; limit one-per-family please; no money down; no purchase necessary; you need not be present to win; some assembly required; batteries are not included; action figures sold separately; no preservatives added; safety goggles may be required during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness, irritation, or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place; keep away from open flames and avoid inhaling fumes; avoid contact with mucous membranes and genitalia; may contain meat or meat by-products; do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit; do not place near flammable or magnetic source; avoid freezing; smoking this page may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; not transferrable; text used in this page is made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were used to test this page; no salt, MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult a doctor; articles are ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet; must be 18 to enter; possible penalties for early withdrawal; do not insert in body orifices; to avoid shock turn off power before removing cover; to avoid breakage use only vegetable-based lubricants; do not stare directly into page without wearing welding glasses; half an hour later in Newfoundland; objects may be closer than they appear; avoid reading during an electrical storm; offer valid only at participating WWW site; slightly higher in Quebec; allow four to six weeks for delivery; contents may settle during shipping; disclaimer does not cover hurricane, lightning, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, baseball strike, hockey riot, and other Acts of God, misuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, damage from improper installation, typos, misspelled words, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, customer adjustments that are not covered in this page offer, and incidents owing to motor vehicle accidents, airplane crash, ship sinking, leaky roof, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, broken glass, flying projectiles, or dropping the item; other restrictions may apply. If something offends you, smell the roses, lighten up, get a life, and move on.

CDN Aviator said:
I wont ban you today

Happy ?

ahhh, you're so sweet.  You really DO have a heart!  :D  (ooops, guess I'd better be careful, it's not "today" here anymore!)

We now sit at 47.34 years (17,280 days) of total online time. So in the last 3 weeks, we've racked up almost a year of online time. Impressive! Especially considering only 8,262 users have been active (while logged in here) in the past year.

We're either really dedicated, or really need to get a life...

... or maybe both ...

Update: We just broke 49 years, or 17,916 days.

Heh, I forgot I made that statement... thankfully it doesn't look too far off the mark at this point!

It's okay Mike, we'll help you reach the goal and make sure you stay looking good.  I pledge 2 days online time!  (currently at 133/11/52)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Heh, I forgot I made that statement... thankfully it doesn't look too far off the mark at this point!

Well Mike?  Did we hit the 50 year mark for the end of Feb?

Back