• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

To Kill an American or a Canadian!

Patrolman

Inactive
Reaction score
I am not sure if this has been posted somewheres before but it is good read and bang on]Message
An Australian definition of a Canadian and American in response to...
 To Kill an American or a Canadian...

You probably missed it in the rush of news last week, but there was actually a report that someone in Pakistan had published in a
newspaper an offer of a reward to anyone who killed an American or Canadian, any American or Canadian.So an Australian dentist wrote an editorial the following day to let everyone know what an American or Canadian is, so they would know when they found one. (Good one, mate!!!!

An American or a Canadian is English, French, Italian, Irish, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian or Greek. An American may also be Mexican, African, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Australian, Iranian, Asian, or Arab, or Pakistani or Afghan, also Iranian.An American or Canadian may also be a Comanche, Cherokee, Osage, Blackfoot, Navaho, Apache, Seminole or one of the many other tribes known as
native Americans or Canadians. An American or Canadian is Christian, or he could be Jewish, Buddhist, even Muslim. In fact, there are more Muslims in America or Canada than in Afghanistan .The only difference is that in America they are free to worship as each of them chooses.An American or Canadian is also free to believe in no religion. For that he will answer only to God, not to the government, or to armed thugs claiming to speak for the government and for God.An American or Canadian lives in the most prosperous land in the history of the world. The root of that prosperity can be found in the Declaration of Independence , which recognizes the God given right of each person to the pursuit of happiness.An American or Canadian is generous. Americans or Canadians have helped out just about every other nation in the world in their time of need, never asking a thing in return. When Afghanistan was over-run by the Soviet army 20 years ago, Americans and Canadians came with arms and supplies to enable the people to win back their country! As of the morning of September 11, Americans had given more than any other nation to the poor in Afghanistan. Americans and Canadians welcome the best of everything, the best products, the best books, the best music, the best food, the best services. But they also welcome the least.The national symbol of America, the Statue of Liberty, welcomes your tired and your poor, the wretched refuse of your teeming shores, the homeless, tempest tossed. These in fact are the people who built America. Some of them were working in the Twin Towers the morning of September 11, 2001 earning a better life for their families. It's been told that the World Trade Center victims were from at least 30 different countries, cultures, and first languages, including those that aided and abetted the terrorists

So you can try to kill an American or Canadian if you must. Hitler did. So did General Tojo, and Stalin, and Mao Tse-Tung, and other
blood-thirsty tyrants in the world. But, in doing so you would just be killing yourself. Because Americans and Canadians are not a particular people from a particular place. They are the embodiment of the human spirit of freedom. Everyone who holds to that spirit, everywhere, is an American or a Canadian.

Please keep this going! Pass this around. It says it all, for all of us.......

It has been posted elsewhere for sure, but is still a good read none the less.

how about next time you fix it so we can read it normally  :-X

quote from Trinity :
how about next time you fix it so we can read it normally  :-X

I didn't have time to fix it. I was suddenly whisked away by my 11 month old son to change a diaper. Have you ever had a post interupted by such a demand? Probably not![

As Trinity is a clergyman not yet married, I doubt that he has a child somewhere :)!

(but I may be wrong, /shrug ;) )

Patrolman said:
I didn't have time to fix it. I was suddenly whisked away by my 11 month old son to change a diaper. Have you ever had a post interupted by such a demand? Probably not![

Last time I checked... nobody forced you to post it "right away"

You could have changed the diaper first and then submitted it.. no?

However, thank you for fixing it.

Yes, having children is a different call of duty. Especially when diapers are involved, but it is refreshing to hear that men actually change diapers. I heard about this before but dismissed it as a vicous rumor. Good for you!!!!

This is very interesting.
Either is has been posted or not, I am taking it as a refresher.

Changing diapers. Men changes diapers in this era ?

Just remember Whiskey, somewhere in your life your delicate little bottom was powered and wiped by someone and in your later life, your kid will probably be changing your bottom.  ;D

Absolutley! There is nothing more attractive then a man who is willing to get a little "dirty" to get the job done.  I once saw a vidoe last year near father's day which showed at least 7 different dad's attempting to change a really "dirty" diaper and not one of them made it through without looking like that had eaten some really bad cabbage rolls earlier in the day. Helarious!!! I wish I could post it here, but alas my pc skills are pathectic.  ??? Just out of curiousity how many of you "military" men change diapers????

Most guys change diapers. No big deal.

Remember....be nice to your kids....they pick your nursing home.  ;D

I always seem to get the nasty ones...especially when there is no one around to help ie. blowout.  :-[ I guess I'm helping to derail this thread, but talk about crap has to come up at some point.

Nope, never changed a diaper  :-X,... then again since I have no kids, that's a good thing  :D,... most likely get arrested if I just walked up and scooped somebody's child out of their stroller and pulled their pants down for a quick change,....

"Relax Lady,.... Little Billy :crybaby: just made a doo doo and I'm changing him!"   :o

My wife cringes when I change the diaper, I slide her under the tap and hose her off, I am happy, the kid is happy and clean. I know what it is like posting on the net with a 2 year old, they do not accept the concept of waiting and have astonishingly high pitch vocal chords and if the wife is around and you do not respond in what she considers an acceptable amount of time (rule of thumb: 1/2 of what you think is) Then you have a screaming kid and wife harassing you at the same time and you are in the doghouse in a split second. Funny though, when mom is not around the kid is a lot more patient. hem lots, but they are little devils sometimes!!!

Colin P said:
My wife cringes when I change the diaper, I slide her under the tap and hose her off,

Your poor wife, I'd be doing more than cringing if DH ever put my bottom under a tap...LOL ;)

Back