• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

THIS shows why everyone needs to think about what they are posting on line.

Michael OLeary

Army.ca Fixture
Subscriber
Donor
Inactive
Reaction score
Courtesy of failbook:

funny-facebook-armed-forces.png

Failbook is  awesome.

The stuff some people are willing to post into cyberspace is just amazing (I'm a daily follower myself!).

I'm more concerned that he thinks dinosaurs are still around!

But my question is, does he want the dinosaurs to rape them or does he want them to be raped and then eaten by dinosaurs?

Hmmmm....

TK-421 said:
Failbook is  awesome.

The stuff some people are willing to post into cyberspace is just amazing (I'm a daily follower myself!).
owa said:
I'm more concerned that he thinks dinosaurs are still around!

But my question is, does he want the dinosaurs to rape them or does he want them to be raped and then eaten by dinosaurs?

Hmmmm....

Mr. O'Leary is trying to make a very valid point. We have had some trouble here with the same sort of thing.

Please don't detract from his effort by becoming part of the posted Failbook article.

Milnet.ca Staff

That's quite a good example to an important message.

Although, if someone has to be reminded not to say things like that in the public domain, they're going to have problems, Facebook or not.

Another example here of on-line posting gone bad.  Full story on link.

Firefighter axed for insubordination

By MICHAEL LIGHTSTONE City Hall Reporter
Thu, Aug 26 - 7:10 AM

Halifax firefighter Blair Cromwell, who has alleged municipal managers have been discriminating against him and harassing him for years and who is embroiled in a defamation lawsuit with the city’s fire chief, was sacked this week......

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1198759.html

jollyjacktar said:
Firefighter axed for insubordination

More on that:
http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/threads/93140/post-924311.html#msg924311

Back