• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thinking about CSOR....

Status
Not open for further replies.

carl_gustav317

Inactive
Reaction score
Without disclosing anything that shouldn't be mentioned on an open forum....here i am, 6 yrs as a firefighter, missing the camaraderie of the battalion, am thinking of trying out for CSOR. i am missing the cohesiveness of a unit, the physical exertion, and just the  satisfaction of a hard day's work - i work an office job now cutting messages....

i have been to the recruiting site, read the requirements, and discovered my deficiencies. what i miss most of the army is the feeling of belonging. No one trying to stab me in the back for a promotion. I miss jumping too...

anyway, if anyone has any info at all, please email me at gustav_carl1@hotmail.com or on the din - xxxxxxxxxxxx. i'm not looking for anything that shouldn't be spread through email, just some tips on getting me back in the game.

thanks all.

Editted by Loachman to remove DIN e-mail address and name for PERSEC.

PERSEC dude, PERSEC!

Mate, you've just told the whole world and everyone one in it your name. I think just the civvy email would suffice.

OWDU

And I am going to lock this, as there is a huge volume of info already on the site in ref to CSOR, the recruiting criteria, and other info.

TOPIC LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back