• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The worlds shortest fairy tale

211RadOp

Reaction score
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"

The girl answered "NO!"

And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing, hunting, played golf a lot, drank beer and farted whenever he wanted.

The End.

The girl said, "NO!"

And the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, did whatever the hell she wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, traveled more, had many boyfriends, didn't save money, and had all the hot water to herself.

She went to the theatre, never watched sports, never wore fricken lacy lingerie that went up her a**, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants, and burped, swore, and farted all the time.

THE END

I still think the first one is funnier  ;D

just a question,....

If she never cooked how would she be able to get fat and if she burped, farted and swore all the time how did she have so many boyfriends?

(excuse me while I put on my flame retardent suit for the possible upcomming flames)  :o

The girl said, "Yes!"

He hasn't been heard from since.

The End

Well you see when a girl is single and dating around, she gets lots of free meals, meaning she doesn't need to cook that often. And well, the burping, farting and swearing are all things she can do in her own home, since there is no male living there.

Or so I have been told...

Besides, she DIDN't get fat!! I guess I could have amended that to "only cooked when she felt like it" but I posted it as I originally saw it.  I like the line about not wearing lingerie that goes up her a**!!  :D

Thanks for posting that PMedMoe. Gotta love some good girly humour!  ;D And I have to agree with a lot of it!! Although, I actually like wearing the lingerie.

Once upon a time there was Larry the Leprechaun. Larry was in trouble. Larry  forget his wedding anniversary.

His wife, Big Betty, was really, really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 second!  AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

And when Big Betty woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift - wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, Big Betty put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

............Larry has been missing since Friday.

xo31@711ret said:
Once upon a time there was Larry the Leprechaun. Larry was in trouble. Larry  forget his wedding anniversary.

His wife, Big Betty, was really, really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 second!  AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

And when Big Betty woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift - wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, Big Betty put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

(Taking off the flame retardent suit and handing it to you)  ;D

xo31@711ret said:
Once upon a time there was Larry the Leprechaun. Larry was in trouble. Larry  forget his wedding anniversary.

His wife, Big Betty, was really, really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 second!  AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

:rofl:

xo31@711ret said:

Damn, there goes another monitor :rofl:

PMedMoe said:
Besides, she DIDN't get fat!!

Of course she didn't.   ;D

If she did, then she would be too fat to fly.

It is after all, a Fairy Tale.

;D

ok...so in my world...it goes like this:

Why it's good to be a chick

We got off the Titanic first.
Men die earlier. We get to cash in the life insurance.
We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
We can hug our girlfriends without wondering if they'll think we're
gay.
We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
We never have to reach down, every so often, to make sure our privates
are still there.
We can talk to people of the opposite sex without picturing them naked.
If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we 'll look like
an idiot.
We will never regret piercing our ears.
We can have sex as often as we want without having to wait for a
recharge

and for my fairy tale bathroom decor...its this...

heh... Time for a rebuttal (and, yes.. I'm joking.. for the most part.)

Why it's good to be a chick, and why men are ok with this theory

We got off the Titanic first.   - There was still beer on board... enjoy the cold water.
Men die earlier. We get to cash in the life insurance.   - Yup... and you still get to clean up after us... might as well leave some cash so you can buy something frilly.
We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing. - Then it's expected of us... when women do it (and they do) it's even more funny
We can hug our girlfriends without wondering if they'll think we're gay. - Doesn't stop us from dreaming you do
We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.   - You're missing out.
We never have to reach down, every so often, to make sure our privates are still there. - it's more of a game, really.
We can talk to people of the opposite sex without picturing them naked. - again.. You're missing out.
If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we 'll look like an idiot. - Meh.. ends justify the means
We will never regret piercing our ears.   - We never regret food
We can have sex as often as we want without having to wait for a recharge - Then you're just not working hard enough... lazy

;D

Now piper.. don't make us need to have a word or two with your soon-to-be-better half...if we do, it won't be pretty for you later...bwhahahahahaha

Bold is my input

Why it's good to be a chick

We got off the Titanic first.
Men die earlier. We get to cash in the life insurance.
We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
Real men don't dance
We can hug our girlfriends without wondering if they'll think we're
gay.
As a guy, why would I feel the need to hug my friend, Men don't feel the need to hug our friends just because we havn't seen them in 20 minutes
We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
What is funnier then a good well timed fart - Women just don't understand the skill
We never have to reach down, every so often, to make sure our privates
are still there.
Hey scratch what needs to be scratched, why not
We can talk to people of the opposite sex without picturing them naked.
True but with women they can't talk to another one without out wondering if she looks slimmer then you
If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we 'll look like
an idiot.
But many women have no problem marrying someone 30 years their senior knowing it make them look a gold digging w****
We will never regret piercing our ears.
Neither do real men, because they don't
We can have sex as often as we want without having to wait for a
recharge
Hey single men have sex when they can, we deal with it

and for my fairy tale bathroom decor...its this...
Havn't really thought about bathroom decor, Men don't spend 45 minutes at a time in the bathroom so decor isn't really that important

;)

xo31@711ret said:

9-1-1, what is the nature of the emergency?    :tsktsk:

Pea said:
Thanks for posting that PMedMoe. Gotta love some good girly humour!  ;D And I have to agree with a lot of it!! Although, I actually like wearing the lingerie.
I am not one for wearing the lingerie, but I can definitely say I am not opposed to the women wearing the lingerie.
Lingerie rides up your a**? You shouldn't be wearing it long enough to notice, someone's not doing their job properly :P

Back