• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thank you to the regulars

chevalnoir

Inactive
Reaction score
After reading these boards on and off for over a year, I thought it was time to say Thank You to all the regulars who offer such a wealth of information and support on army.ca.  I never felt the need to post all through my application process, because whatever question popped into my head had usually already been answered.

All of the advice on this board helped a lot to get through the application process, and through Basic (it's true - all you need to do is what you're told, when you're told, the way you're told, to the best of your ability, and you'll be ok).

Now that I'm actually in the CF and waiting for my next course, I don't expect to need much help from this board - there is a wealth of help available for everything from physical training to getting through the paperwork right on base. And I'm certainly not in a position to actually give help to anyone else, still being so new to it all, so I expect I will sink back into lurkdom for the indefinite future.

Just didn't want to do so without saying thank you for good advice, wicked sense of humour, and keeping the Queen's English alive in at least one spot on the internet to all the regulars who make this board such a valuable resource.

Thank you!

Glad that the forum was of some use to you.
Enjoy the forum and enjoy your time with the Forces.... there really is "no life like it" anywhere.

CHIMO!

CN, you are more than welcome.  That's why the site is here, to remove some of or all the fears about joining up.  It's not like the americans that you see on TV. 
Welcome to the MOB    :army:

and, geo, you've just dated yourself...still, I wonder if I ever will "regret the day"  ;D

Back