• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thank You, Army.ca, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

NicholasFromOttawa

Inactive
Reaction score
In the past three days I've spent approximately 12 hours on this website looking for information and advice given to several members non-members, and soon to be members of the CF.

Army.ca has been a great help! Again, thank you!

Just have to add my thanks to the thread!  I love the site and the helpful information picked up on it.  Keeps me motivated to get my chemistry course done as fast as possible with the best marks possible to finish up my application.

Yeah, I must say, this is the best site on the web. I love it!

Nicholas said:
In the past three days I've spent approximately 12 hours on this website looking for information and advice given to several members non-members, and soon to be members of the CF.

Nicholas, one thing about this site, there is diversity in the  answerer's to everyones questions. Its never one-sided or cut and dried.

+1 on the "great help". :warstory:

I must add mine as well, this website has been a plethora of useful, interesting, and relevant information for me and the process I am in.  I find that this forum is extremely well managed by the DS, and am glad that their Troll sensors are so keen.  ;)

Again, many thanks.  :salute:

Oh, and I also met new friends on here, and more about what training will be like for me and such. Like I said, I love Army.ca.

Army.ca is a great site, met great people like MIKE :D , and others. also have made good friends here who i'm great friends now in person with them. Thanks Army.ca!

You might get to know me ..........

Our first meeting  :pushup: (Mike's doing those) ;)  ;D

EDITED

As it seems that I got into too much rye and can't spell or write properly lol

NFLD Sapper said:
You might get to know me ..........

Our first meeting  :pushup: (Mike's do thoses) ;)  ;D

That's funny! That's how I met you! Is this your normal greeting for Jedi's in training?

ButtA said:
That's funny! That's how I met you! Is this your normal greeting for Jedi's in training?

Yes

(using Jedi mind power)

This is not the instructor you are looking for. Please move along.

Nicholas said:

If you had used the search function, you would have found this thread and this thread already cover the topic.

I kid, I kid!

Back