• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Test for People who preparing CFAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hay

Inactive
Reaction score
mary‘s father has five daughters: 1. nana, 2. nene, 3. nini, 4.nono.
what is the name of the fifth daughter?

answer:
nunu? no! of course not.
her name is mary.
read the question again plz!
All CFAT's fault... ;D

You are doing a test. I'ts incumbent on you to RTFQ (read the fucking question).

What's your point with this post?

My suggestion would be to go out and buy a book on how to write the GRE.  It will teach you answering strategies, math, and how to try to answer analogy questions even when you don't know what they're getting at.

I wrote the CFAT yesterday and I found it kind of difficult. Some of the stuff I knew, some stuff I didn't. I was sure I failed but I ended up qualifying for a lot of trades (over fifty). Just get a good nights sleep and eat a good breakfast. Do the best you can do. That's all anyone can ask of you. I used a study guide for the ASVAB (the American version of the test) and it helped me out a great deal, though I think the math in that book and the online tests (at www.military.com) was easier then the math on the real test.   

Why is this in Radio Chatter?

Hi guys, just for fun. Let you guys who is preparing test have a little fun.

If this question is in CFAT, I would choose Nunu.

[Actually, I like the way "PuckChaser" did it. Suprised that more than one way to solve this question. Hope to see more ideas here ]

However, this kind of IQ question will never show in the CFAT because they won't make a joke in the test.
Keep that in mind.

Hay said:
Hi guys, just for fun. Let you guys who is preparing test have a little fun.

If this question is in CFAT, I would choose Nunu.
According to the alphabet, those first 3 names has a gap 3,3,4 respectivity.
So, I would choose the fouth name with a gap of 5 which is U.

However, this kind of IQ question will never show in the CFAT because they won't make a joke in the test.
Keep that in mind.

Or you could assume that since the names go in order of vowels, a, e, i, o and then u.

Then again, I'm not a big math person!

PuckChaser said:
Or you could assume that since the names go in order of vowels, a, e, i, o and then u.

Then again, I'm not a big math person!

Vowels might be more realistic in this case if we don't care this is a joke. 

i did that practice cfat and got 4 wrong  i think 2 were in ht math section  i dunno if thats a bad thing though

grmpz1 said:
i did that practice cfat and got 4 wrong  i think 2 were in ht math section  i dunno if thats a bad thing though

How did you do on the verbal section?

Blarg! Not another CFAT thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back