• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Teen torches BMW luxury car simply because he "hated it"

CougarKing

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
::)

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090717/koddities/us_odd_teen_hates_car

Police say US teen torched car in New York because he hated it
Fri Jul 17, 10:44 AM

By The Associated Press

FREEPORT, New York - Most drivers who don't like their car either trade it in or sell it.

Police on New York's Long Island say a teenager set his BMW on fire "simply because he hated the car." Nassau County police didn't offer additional details on the alleged motive.

Police say a surveillance camera recorded the 18-year-old torching the 1992 BMW on July 10. At the time, it was parked only a few feet (a meter) from his apartment building.

The defendant was awaiting a court appearance Friday in First District Court in Hempstead. The charges include arson and reckless endangerment.

Sheez,

teenagers nowadays don't know nothing!

There lots of place in New York (don't know
which ones, though) to leave a car so it'll
end up in parts or in another country...

well his parents most likely bought him that car.. I sure hope they don't buy him another one and make him use public transit.

JBoyd said:
well his parents most likely bought him that car.. I sure hope they don't buy him another one and make him use public transit.

I think the next headline will be "Teen Torches bus depot after forced to ride the bus by parents"

Back