• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Still waiting for a call

DogPatch06

Inactive
Reaction score
Well its been 3 weeks since I handed my application form to CFRC in Toronto. Just wondering if it should take this long, all I really have to do is my interview and physical

read on here , some people waited 1 year and a half ....... so yeah it might and probably will take longer

DogPatch06 said:
Just wondering if it should take this long, all I really have to do is my interview and physical

This is an indication of how long it may take:
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/13064.0

"I am sure that I am not the only one interested in this info as I see posts all the time asking "how long does it take?". '

DogPatch06 said:
Well its been 3 weeks since I handed my application form to CFRC in Toronto. Just wondering if it should take this long, all I really have to do is my interview and physical

Yes, there are many threads regarding waiting periods and how long, in general, applicants have been looking at in between each stage. (i.e Application Process Samples)

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/13064.0.html

It will vary from applicant to applicant, but be prepared to be waiting weeks/months on average.

(Apologies mariomike. You beat me to it)

DogPatch06 said:

I suggest you just sit back and be patient lol. Ive been waiting for 15 months already and, hopefully (crossing my fingers ), will be getting my call next month. Depending on what trade you applied to and how many positions are open will determine how long you will wait.

I applied January 2012, did my CFAT, medical and interview in June 2012. I was merit listed in December 2012 for my trade ( MP ) and have been waiting ever since. I still have to attend a MPAC, which the next one is next month.

My husband applied March 2012 and was off to BMQ May 2012. He applied for supply tech and they needed a lot lol.

My trade was only hiring 8 last year, in all of Canada.

Patience, patience, patience is what you need through the application process and your career with the CF, if you get an offer.

Recruiting Centres should issue the waiting-period-appropriate quantity of sedatives to all applicants.

January 2012, until Today I have been waiting.  I completed everything and anything associated with my file up to and including finding out I have a "pending" offer.  That was 5 weeks ago, so I wait.

The very first and most important thing you will learn in Military Service is how to be patient and wait out things.  Then you will learn how to line up and wait more.

Back