• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rules for barracks, (including having women and weapons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoeun

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering how life in barracks is. With the weekly room inspections and such, will i be able to keep say a licensed pistol/ ar-15 in my room?

And what about women? If i pick one up, can she come spend the night with me :)

yoeun said:
Just wondering how life in barracks is. With the weekly room inspections and such, will i be able to keep say a licensed pistol/ ar-15 in my room?

And what about women? If i pick one up, can she come spend the night with me :)

Weapons no.

Women yes.

If she already knows how much a taxi costs from the bar to the shacks you might want to double bag.

deh said:
If she already knows how much a taxi costs from the bar to the shacks you might want to double bag.

And you'll probably want to go to the MIR in the morning for some pills regardless.

I'm not quite clear on pricing because guys in the barracks at wing 22 tell me they pay 80-100$ in rent? But i'm reading barracks else where are roughly the same prices as civvie single rooms. 400-500ish

are they all bunk beds or is it possible to have your own room?

yoeun said:
I'm not quite clear on pricing because guys in the barracks at wing 22 tell me they pay 80-100$ in rent? But i'm reading barracks else where are roughly the same prices as civvie single rooms. 400-500ish

are they all bunk beds or is it possible to have your own room?

There's quite a bit here already on cost for rooms and rations, as well as condition of accomodations. Please search for your info so we don't grow more duplicate threads.

Milnet.ca Staff

another dumb question.

I frequently play paintball and airsoft. Will i be able to keep them around with me? Obviously care will be taken.

When you get to whatever base you are eventually posted to ask to read "Base Standing Orders" and they will spell out in black and white all the regulations for living on base, what you can and can not do.

dangerboy said:
When you get to whatever base you are eventually posted to ask to read "Base Standing Orders" and they will spell out in black and white all the regulations for living on base, what you can and can not do.

And that puts the ribbon on it.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back