• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Roy's Back

Roy Harding

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
So.  I’m back.

Due to personal issues, I found it expedient to take a "leave of absence" from Army.ca for the past year or so.

The personal issues are resolved - and I'm back.

I "see" many familiar faces amongst you - and I'm overjoyed that you're still here.  I "see" many new faces here - and I welcome your enthusiasm and encourage your participation.

Mr. Bobbitt has kindly re-linked my old posts to my current user profile - so you who don't know me can search out my history.

This is a wonderful place - and deserves to be participated in with a good dose of common dog and some patience.

Those of you who may not know me will (I hope) find that I'm a fair and tolerant guy - a quick perusal of my posting history should (I hope) show this to be true.

I'm glad to be back - and I look forward to participating in the many serious, and also the many raucous, threads which this board is famous for.

Roy Harding
Milnet.ca Staff

Welcome back Mr. Harding,

I was just climbing aboard as you were leaving.

Roy said  "So.  I’m back."

I didn't even notice that you were gone until you made the above announcement.    ;D

Drummy

Drummy said:
Roy said  "So.  I’m back."

I didn't even notice that you were gone until you made the above announcement.    ;D

Drummy

I missed you, too.  :nod:

leroi said:
Welcome back Mr. Harding,

I was just climbing aboard as you were leaving.

Thanks.

For some reason, I remember you - this could be very good, or very bad .....  ;)

Roy Harding said:
Thanks.

For some reason, I remember you - this could be very good, or very bad .....  ;)

I agree ... hope I didn't scare you away! ;D

leroi said:
I agree ... hope I didn't scare you away! ;D

No, no - I meant that the fact I remember your name could be good or bad for YOU.

Since that original post however, it turns out that I remember you for good reasons.  :)

Roy

I found a video about Roy coming back..  :nod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzEnxHrYhaw

Is this you?

Roy Harding said:
No, no - I meant that the fact I remember your name could be good or bad for YOU.

Since that original post however, it turns out that I remember you for good reasons.  :)

Roy

Whew, that's a relief! I try to fly under the radar around here ... but I'm very glad they've let me stay this long! ;D

Back