• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rob Gear Hand to Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

hagan_91

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Check this guy out, ultimate slayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAAFgzZdvhw

I stopped at 1:36 or so.  That was brutal IMO.  The WWF tree-back-breaker move made me LOL.

I stayed on a little longer purely because The Offspring were playing. If you had have lasted another few seconds you would have seen a blowgun which made me LOL harder than the wrestling antics.

Sadly, even good music couldn't save this from me yawning and closing the page.

Try harder next time, young Padawan.

I went back for the blowgun scene.  Magical.

I've trained in a few MA, watch MMA, etc and I must admit I've never seen the "cat playing with hanging yarn ball followed by fancy dance move kick thing" finishing move before.  >:D

Opening 'credits' do state:

1.  The DVD is NOT considered a training DVD (which becomes apparent a few seconds in  ;D)

2.  This DVD contains techniques that can cause physical injury.  (this is also true, as my sides are alittle sore from gut-laughing after the seeing the *Ultimate Warrior* move again followed by the magical blow gun)

Looks like a pretty effective system against small skinny guys throwing only cowboy swings. :D

Are you guys kidding me, its in slow motion to show how the moves are done. I garentee this guy could dismantle anybody who thinks his moves are soft.

hagan_91 said:
Are you guys kidding me, its in slow motion to show how the moves are done. I garentee this guy could dismantle anybody who thinks his moves are soft.

Please enlighten us with your expertise to back that up. 

hagan_91 said:

Sorry, I'm just a light-weight at the self defence stuff compared to a lot of my work mates and that was,.....well,..just sad.

Just remember, simple works better than  fancy.  For EVERY martial art.

hagan_91 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, I'm done....

Nope, HAHAHAHAHAHA...BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This just gets better and better.

@ 3:00 or so - I've never seen a wedgie used in MMA, well done for originality.

Utter, utter, claptrap. hagan_91, I will bet you 7.62milimetres that this guy is not a slayer.

ok I give up with you people, your all no it alls. You guys could beat a trained combat instuctor, who if you read the comments on youtube, has served in the marines and is a tough SOB. But ya you guys are all orignial Bruce lees. You guys make me laugh.

You've got to be trolling. No one could believe in this tripe that much.

hagan_91 said:
ok I give up with you people, your all no it alls. You guys could beat a trained combat instuctor, who if you read the comments on youtube, has served in the marines and is a tough SOB. But ya you guys are all orignial Bruce lees. You guys make me laugh.

I'm sorry how much combat have you experienced again?

hagan_91 said:
ok I give up with you people, you're all know it alls. You guys could beat a trained combat instuctor, who if you read the comments on youtube, has served in the marines and is a tough SOB. But ya you guys are all orignial Bruce lees. You guys make me laugh.
Fixed that for you.

Thanks for sharing, but don't mess with the online forum bull and complain about the horns.

Done here - locked.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back