• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Res RMS QL3 Land - Distance Ed?

Zertz

Inactive
Reaction score
We had a bit of a "Guh?" session today. I'm a BMQ+SQ qualified RMS Clk in an res Arty unit and am in high school, so my supervisors and I were having a bit of trouble finding a course for me.

I had remembered talking to a 17 Svc Bn clerk about a QL3 package with a sort of finish up at CFSAL, and noted "RMS QL3 Land Part 2" at CFSAL for 30 days had occured this summer. This would fit me perfectly, however the unit doesn't seem to have any information about it and has never done it before.

Anyone have any information to help me out?

I am also interested in finding out whether or not this course is happening this summer - can anyone advise?

I was told that there is a chance that the course will happen, and a chance that the course will not happen - anyone higher up around CFSAL heard the word?

Out!

You're best bet is to go and get your CoC to look into it through your unit's OPs and Trg cell.

They will be able to help you out.

Regards

Absolutely, it's just that my CoC/Orderly Room (who would be responsbile for running the initial program at the unit) are unsure (atleast for now) whether or not CFSAL is going ahead with it.

- Is this the sort of thing listed on the DIN?  Anyone with access care to check?

I will continue asking with my CoC, but I was looking for someone posted at the CFSAL with info on if the course will be held!

Cheers!

No, it's not on the DIN, it's on CFTPO if it's anywhere.

Also it's their responsibility to check on these things and to keep you in the loop.

Be patient, the answers will come...holidays are over next week for those on xmas block leave and the big green machine will be off and running again (expression).

Regards

Absolutely!

I'll rephrase the question though, has anyone been told about commencing/commenced the training package at their respective units?

Anyone have any further insight into this? If not, I guess its just watch and shoot.

I know that in 33 Brg .. well over 50 people want in on the course and CFSAL only has 20 spots.

:threat:

If you look at the CFSAL site you will find a Course Schedule, which will answer any question of if and when such a serial will be ran.

Secondly, if you CoC cannot find the information out, the site will likely have a list of contacts that your CC/Adjt could use to find out more information.

Note that the site also has joining instructions, and links, which could provide you with more information.

Side Note: QL courses for RegF are message loaded by CM's, is CFTPO used in lieu of a CM for ResF pers?

Back