• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recruiting Packages

Saorse

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are recruitment items available to be obtained from some branch somewhere for Army Cadets?

I know that theres some brochure somewhere that was made by the cadets.  It would be best to check with your CO/AdmO/TrgO .. They should know where to get that stuff.  Also.. Making a simple slide show in power point and setting up booths in a mall helps heaps.

We have posters and brochures and such that we hand out, they are standardized ones from Cadets Canada, so I'm assuming the corps has some means to order these resources.

Your officers should have a bunch of them ready. I know ours do. Maybe yours do too.

i know we hand out brochures. we got a bunch of posters sent to us. the funny thing about them id they are army cadet posters and they have a picture of a couple of air cadets riding bikes.  :o  guess someone really screwed up on the production line

the poster they sent out are really bad (imo) doesn't really show what cadets is about at all.
there are standardized bouchers from cadets canada. there is also this tri service recruiting pamplet but thats kinda rare

Please Dont Swear ;)

It was edited for language content by me.

Back