• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Received two "Intake Management Approval" e-mails

archer10214

Inactive
Reaction score
I received the first one on April 11th (wrote my CFAT on the 6th of April). I wasn't contacted within the 5 business days so on the 7th business day I sent an e-mail asking for a status on my file - they said that they needed an updated version of my college transcript that includes the current semester in it and my file was on hold until I produced it. Because of this, I haven't been able to continue in the application process. I'll be getting the updated transcript this Monday that shows that I've not only passed my courses but that I've also graduated my program (which is what I think they wanted to see).

Because I already knew the reason I was put on hold, I found it strange that I received another Intake Management Approval e-mail yesterday (May 6th). Does it mean anything that I've received a second or is it simply because it's been a month since writing the CFAT?

Back