• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ready to serve

Status
Not open for further replies.

chloeD33

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I will be doing my aptitude test much sooner then anticipated... Like next week soon. I have been given a PDF file of what to expect for when the real aptitude test occurs. Could anyone here tell me their own personal experiences regarding the whole first year. Like, how does the practice aptitude differ from the real deal? What was your own personal experience for the medical, physical and interview? What was a typical day at basic training (mainly time wise structure... I know what to expect when there just not normally at what times or for how long) and after basic completion how long until you go for your 6 month course? ThanksĀ  :cdn:

chloeD33 said:
Hey everyone. So I will be doing my aptitude test much sooner then anticipated... Like next week soon. I have been given a PDF file of what to expect for when the real aptitude test occurs. Could anyone here tell me their own personal experiences regarding the whole first year. Like, how does the practice aptitude differ from the real deal? What was your own personal experience for the medical, physical and interview? What was a typical day at basic training (mainly time wise structure... I know what to expect when there just not normally at what times or for how long) and after basic completion how long until you go for your 6 month course? ThanksĀ  :cdn:

There are discussions about CFAT, Medical, Interview, physical fitness, BMQ and specific trades.

Read those threads. Use the Search Function. The information is available on the Site already.

Yes, it requires a little personal effort to find, but it also requires effort on the part of others to type it all out for you again, and effort on the part of we poor, overworked, and underpaid DS to constantly merge threads so that those who are better motivated can find it more easily.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back