• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TroyG

Inactive
Reaction score
hi there, just a couple questions regarding my next steps
I just finished my CFAT, and that same day as i went for my results they told me i am not able to join at the moment due to prior drug use (Marijuana a couple times) and would have to wait till the 31st of July. They also told me i did really well on the CFAT and I'm eligible for any NCM trade. I was wondering if that means I would be able to join as a med-tech even w/o the required courses. secondly when the 31st comes around what should I say to the recruiter about my past drug use, as of now I do not smoke and haven't for a month or so. Should i say i never have before?
thanks !

If you don't have the required courses then you can not be a med tech, hence the word required.
upgrade if that is what you want.
Why would you lie to their face about your drug use? They already know, you told them already, and look what happened, you're given another chance. I doubt they care much as long as you have indeed stopped using.

mj_lover said:
If you don't have the required courses then you can not be a med tech, hence the word required.
upgrade if that is what you want.
Why would you lie to their face about your drug use? They already know, you told them already, and look what happened, you're given another chance. I doubt they care much as long as you have indeed stopped using.

Exactly.

TroyG said:
I want to be, need to get my gr 12 bio and chem tho :-\

Now.....As there is a long informative thread on "DRUGS"......This topic is now Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back