• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Questions - Staring Basic Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryka007

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi

I am headed to borden on Sept 7th for basic training and i had a few questions that i need clarified if possible.

1. Under things to bring it showed that we had to bring shampoo, now i shave my head bald and havent used shampoo in 10 years i just use soap should i bring it for inspection anyway or could i bypass this ?

2. I normally use body wash not bars of soap is this permitted and than i can just keep a bar of soap for inspection or do i have to switch to bar soap for basic, i dont care either way just wondering?

Finally there are a few items on the list like 4 combination padlocks, kiwi cloths etc.. can i just wait to purchase these at the canex in borden is there any situation where i will need padlocks etc.. before having an opportunity to purchase them while im there?

Thank you in advance
Cheers.

ryka007 said:
Finally there are a few items on the list like 4 combination padlocks, kiwi cloths etc.. can i just wait to purchase these at the canex in borden is there any situation where i will need padlocks etc.. before having an opportunity to purchase them while im there?

Thank you in advance
Cheers.

I'd get that stuff before you go. There's no guarantee CANEX will have them in stock. Bringing them will also weigh less than the gold bar you'll need to purchase them from CANEX. You may also not have the immediate opportunity to attend that wonder of modern shopping in Borden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back