• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Puppy in BMQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thongpre

Inactive
Reaction score
I just bought a puppy, can I bring him with me? Hes like a camera but real life.. bullmastiff to. What do you think? Ill just show up with him and if someone yells at me I'll tell him/her where to go yes?

Sure, he can be your platoon mascot.  Just make sure his collar, leash and poo bags are all CADPAT.  He'll probably need his own meal card too.

Thongpre said:
I just bought a puppy, can I bring him with me? Hes like a camera but real life.. bullmastiff to. What do you think? Ill just show up with him and if someone yells at me I'll tell him/her where to go yes?

::)

Thongpre said:

I can't imagine this being legit. Don't feed trolls etc.

Thongpre said:

Instructors like dogs. Please bring him along, there wont be any issues.

Speaking of issues, lets talk about you brain problem.

Lil_T said:
Sure, he can be your platoon mascot.  Just make sure his collar, leash and poo bags are all CADPAT.  He'll probably need his own meal card too.

The staff will need to ensure the puppy completes his own request for dog tags, ID DIsks.  ::)

CFB St-Jean has a world-class kenel to handle all the needs of candidate's pets. It is a real shame that more candiadtes do not make use of this service.

all of a sudden, being vegetarian isn't looking so bad...  :-X

yeah you're probably right... I tried being vegetarian once, 12 years ago.  I lasted til lunch.  Pass the mystery meat.

You have to be careful though, the RQ at St.Jean may have ran out of certain dog-tailored CADPAT uniforms and DEUs.  If your dog is big enough then you're lucky because they can simply give it the human variation which fits bigger dogs just fine. 

As well, since dogs are relatively inexpensive to feed, unlike humans, its Rations & Quarters deduction won't be as big.

Speaking of DEUs, what trade and enviorment has he or she chosen?

BMQs for dogs isn't in St Jean.... he'll be transfered
and will probably complete his basic trade training before you will.

I'm thinking he/she should bring the dog, would greatly improve his/her chances at passing.

I seeing a whole new industry here, kind of like seeing eye dogs except for stupid people, call them "functioning intellect dogs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back