• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PT test does it mean my med is ok???

lagacer

Inactive
Reaction score
hey

I got a call 2day from the recruiting center to schedul my PT test on next Saturday a 5:00pm LOL

My question is if they called me for my PT does that mean that my med is ok??

well I did my med test the med tech told me I have to go to my optometricien for my eyes and then I sent my paper to fredericton and now the called me 2day?

and ohh yeah it for the Reserve :salute:

In my case I didn't hear about my Med until 6 months after I had completed my PT test.  I then had to do another PT test because my first expired. So, I didn't hear about it until after.

I think, IIRC, it means your preliminary med checkup is ok and such, but not necessairly your in depth med test. Im not quite sure though.

lagacer said:
hey

I got a call 2day from the recruiting center to schedul my PT test on next Saturday a 5:00pm LOL

My question is if they called me for my PT does that mean that my med is ok??

well I did my med test the med tech told me I have to go to my optometricien for my eyes and then I sent my paper to fredericton and now the called me 2day?

and ohh yeah it for the Reserve :salute:

It means that you have been cleared for Part II and your med is being sent to Borden.  Pass your PT and if you are good to go on the rest of the non-med processing you will be enrolled.  However, if something comes back from your med you can be released.  I believe the whole issue has been discussed in other threads.  Good Luck.

Back