• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems with PMs

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
I've just upgraded the forums and there is currently a problem with viewing your PM inbox. No data has been lost and I am working on a fix.

Cheers
Mike

I made an IM to you Mike about this problem, and right after noticed this thread. If they IM got through I'm sorry for the clutter.

-Watson

No worries... PMs will get through, but people just can't read them for the moment.

On this topic it would be helpful if staff put their msn name on their profiles. I had a hard time figuring out how to contact you last week and still don't know how to contact the staff who sent me the pm. I couldn't reply to the pm and didn't have him on msn or yahoo. Hence I sent email. :D

The PM problem has been fixed. I've also changed the permissions to allow PMs while on C&P.

Cheers
Mike

LOL, that would have been great a week ago... ;D

Slim and you sending me those PM's and I wasn't able to respond because of C&P.
I felt like I was being rude by not replying...lol

Springroll said:
LOL, that would have been great a week ago... ;D

Slim and you sending me those PM's and I wasn't able to respond because of C&P.
I felt like I was being rude by not replying...lol
I think they already figured out why you weren't responding.. ha ha.

Mike what type of upgrade did you do on the servers, if you dont mind me asking.

Forum software from Beta 3 to Beta 4. Mostly bugfixes, though there are a few minor improvements here and there.

Back