• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problem with PMs

vonGarvin

Army.ca Legend
Subscriber
Reaction score
I have been having difficulty over the past few days using the PM function.  When I try to open my "my messages" folder, I have to wait a very long time.  Do I have to delete my messages?  I don't know off hand how many I have in there.

I have this problem whether I am on the DIN or on an internet computer.  I would have PM'd this to a mod, however, my PMs aren't working just right :D

Hauptmann

The problem might be with the PM's I sent you, the one's with the smileys. It takes a long time for my sent message forlder to open and it didn't until I sent you those. Try deleting them the next when you get access and see if that is better.

I sometimes have problems sending PM's to people who've changed their names or whose names contain punctuation; this guy I can't PM at all.

Shamrock said:
I sometimes have problems sending PM's to people who've changed their names or whose names contain punctuation; this guy I can't PM at all.

Keep trying - I usually bat .500 in PM'ing Wes (probably because of the punctuation).

Back