• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Private Recruit Pay

benway

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello:

I've done a search on this topic and haven't found anything helpful.  My question is: is private recruit pay the same as 1st level private on this link? 

http://www.forces.gc.ca/dgcb/dppd/pay/engraph/NCMRegFPayRate_e.asp?sidesection=3&sidecat=28

Thanks in advance for any help.  ;D

Cheers, Benway

Thats close. Of course that depends on reg or reserve and the number is before taxes.

It should be the same pay; my pay did not go up once I finished basic.

If pay doesn't go up after basic, when do you see your first pay raise, is it yearly?

CF recruiter led me to believe i would get a pay raise after basic, perhap they ment once i was posted to my unit!

any clarification on this?

I can only speak  of the reserves, but pay increase with the same rank happen yearly (from the day you enroll) and you get your promotional pay raise when you get promoted.

When I was in the Militia, there was a Pte Recruit pay level.  I just checked the CBIs and it appears that the Pte (R) is no longer in the pay tables so your recruiter may just not be up to date on that. For the first little while you'll get your incentive based on your enrolment, after that it's based on when you get promoted, for example, I got promoted to Capt on the 2nd of Apr so from now on my incentives will be every Apr 2nd. They may shift it to the 1st of the month for ease of calculation but an RMS clerk would have to confirm that if there's one floating around here.

Cheers

Do you mean you get a Type of Sign-On Bonus for signing up for the CF?

No he means the yearly raise- its called an incentive. Their are sign-up bonuses but not for combat trade NCM's I dont think.

Back