• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Power Outage

riggermade

Inactive
Reaction score
We have no power here in Petawawa but I have a generator, anybody want to chat

Rigger I went in answer of your call and you leave! Makes me sad!

I heard it was a planned outage to remove a tree! Why they couldn't do that during daylight is beyond me!! ::)

If it was planned, you would think they might have advertised it a little better, If it'd been ten minutes later, I would have slept through it and my alarm would not have gone off.  Coulda been a bad start to the ol' weekend.  Lesson learned: get a back up alarm.  Shoulda seen me pissin around the basement at the fusebox trying to figure out why it was out, we just put up some pretty thick curtains and It didn't really dawn on me to look around the neighbourhood till after I'd stubbed my toe a hundred times and hit my shin on just about everything in my house.

Hmmm...it did strangely coincide with an exact 1 hr period from 21:00 to 22:00......nice warning (if it was planned)!  ::)

G2G

We had no warning of it at all on base or in the local media, like My FM or that crummy country station.

It wasn't announced.....it was whispered.

Regards

Back