• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

polypro shirt

• Thread starter Thread starter P Kaye
  • Start date Start date
P

P Kaye

Last night I was told that there is a WO in our unit who gets really upset when people wear their polypro shirts zipped up at the front (the way they were designed to be worn).  He apparently insists that it should be zipped down part-way, and the colar should be folded down under, esp at the front.
I mentioned that I didn't believe there was a regulation about htis, and was told it was a brigade order of some kind.  I find this hard to beleive.  Does anybody in 33 brigade know of such an order??

That's news to me - however I'm in the north and much of what comes out of LFCAHQ freezes and dies before it gets to us... ;D

I've heard rummours of this "rule" as well as the one where WWB are NOT for parade, only for the field.

Neither of them have been actually mentioned down the CoC and not enforced @ my unit.

We're always *required* to wear our goretex boots for parades... it's the sergeant majors discretion...

" No Gortex on parade and the polypro are no longer to be worn on parade since Im on course and its now the standard". I loved those boots too.. ???

We are told to have them zipped up all the way. Mind you I don't think it is enforced as I see people wearing them zipped up or undone and folded.

Sharpie said:
We are told to have them zipped up all the way. Mind you I don't think it is enforced as I see people wearing them zipped up or undone and folded.

same here. When I zipped it down because it was too hot in the building, Lt said if I were wearing it, it always needs to be zipped up.

Wear mine all the time and have'nt had any problems yet.
Some times I think Wainwright is the land the Army forgot though........

It's impossible to get Wainwright out of my kit.

Back