• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

picture

you have to go in your profile, and on the left side, you will see a window that says modify, click on forum related information, then you will see how you can change your avatar, the name we give to a picture under your name when you are in a forum

If there's a particular picture you want and still can't figure it out, let me know and I'm pretty certain I'll be able to set you up with one.

NOTE: Although lou133 has already explained much of what I'll be saying I figured out you really seem lost judging from your post. SO I decided to try to explain it in a bit more details.

So you would like to have a picture displayed beneath your name? Is that it?

If so, doing so is quite simple really. At the top of the webpage, there should be a task bar with menu titles: HOME, HELP, SEARCH etc. Just hit the one labeled 'PROFILE' which will allow you to gain access to all information pertaining to your... profile. In there, you will find a menu on the left where you should click on 'Forum Profile Information', under the heading 'Modify Profile'. The page that will be loaded will provide you with the means to select an existing, or upload your own avatar/display pic. Just save the changes, and voilà.

I have read in a post that not surprisingly, some people don't like others using rank/trade/organisation avatars if this information does not actually reflect their standing. Keep that in mind if selecting one of the avatars proposed to you.

Hey, Granny!  If you are looking for an avatar, help yourself to this one.  (no personal slight intended)

Thank you so much to all of you. this picture means a lot to me my son was there when this accident happened.

I hope your son is doing good out there, I'm sure he will come back safely

Good to know, i give them full support eventhough i don't know anyone in Afghanistan right now

Back