• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Physical, app, med

Benoit

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
I am heading in to do my testing on the 5th of november. Was just woundering how hard is the app test, Is the physical as easy as everyone says it is? How hard is the grip test? What do they do in the medical? By the way I am applying for 031 Infantry. Thanks in advance :soldier:

Mr. Benoit,

you‘ll probably find answers to most of your questions in the archived messages. perhaps you should browse those and then come back with anything specific you desire more details on.

Mike

-> Forum/General Discussion/Recruiting

There is an FAQ which should answer most, if not all, of your recruiting questions.

Take care.

Patrick

For the CFAT, check out this link:
http://www.jobs.gc.ca/menu/useful-info_e.htm
Click on "Sample Exams".

The sample exams are general aptitude tests the federal government provides to potential employees. Try them all out. The samples will give you an idea where you stand in general in basic math, problem solving, and vocabulary (sp?). The questions you find difficult are the ones you should figure out and make sure you can do them. Manage your time for the test.

Back